Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Get to know...LAUREN

A Little Off The Top would like to introduce our fun, flirty interview!!! Every now and then we will have one of our ALOTT hotties take our fun, flirty interview so you can get to know her a little better. Let's get this party started with the lovely Lauren...

Photobucket

Name:Lauren

I am a certified: Cosmetologist (a.k.a. stylist)

How long have you been in your profession? 3 years

How long have you been with ALOTT? 9 months

What is your specicialty as a stylist? I love doing Faux Hawks and waxing

What are you most likely to be doing on your day off? Babysitting my 4 year old brother during the day and clubbing it up with my girls at night.

What is your favorite club? Lately, I like Sangrias off of Colorado and Alameda

What kind of music do you like? Hip Hop and Techno

What approach is most likely to work with you? Make me laugh

What are some of your turn ons? Humor, muscles and chivalry.

Turn offs? Cockyness for sure! Nothing is worse than a cocky guy. Also, lying and guys that are stuck up- like what makes you better than anyone else.

What is your guilty pleasures? Beef Jerky and Vodka

Together? Only if I have the vodka first! hahaha

What is the best concert you've ever been to? Summer Jam because it's always a party.

Favorite movie? White Chicks

What is your favorite television show? I would have to say it's a 3 way tie between Jersey Shore (fist pump), The Office and How I met your mother

Do you have any furry family members? Yes, a dog named "Pookie". He's a Chihuahua mixed with a Chinese Crusted. He is so cute, he has a mow hawk.

Who do you admire? My mom

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do with your dough? Shopping spree!!!!

Where do you want to be in ten years? Sitting in my very own house

Photobucket

Book your next haircut, color, wax, manicure or pedicure with Lauren in Arvada by calling (303) 940-7344. She is available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment